details and description
Short material auxiliary device to ensure smooth feeding of short material and improve planing accuracy
Feeding three-stage sub-point pressure
Multiple groups of active lower feeding wheels
The high-torque reduction worm gear box is equipped with a universal joint for smoother feeding
Feeding variable frequency adjustable, direct and fast
Use and Features
1. This machine is a multi-functional and high-efficiency processing equipment for bamboo and wood products. It can process four sides (flat or forming surfaces) in one feeding, such as wood strips, bamboo and wood floors, door and window frames and joinery (finger-jointed) boards. The operation is simple, convenient, safe, reliable and economical.
2. There are 9 sets of upper feeding wheels and 4 sets of lower driving wheels. The feeding is strong and the pressing material is pneumatic, so even if the thickness of the wood changes greatly, the pressing pressure is also fixed, and the thickness of the pressing material is wide, up to 35 mm. .
3. The main shaft is made of special alloy steel material, which has been processed by multiple heat treatments and precision grinding, with high precision and good stability.
4. The universal joint drive is equipped with a large torque worm gear reducer, the transmission is even and stable, and frequent maintenance is not required.
5. Each planer shaft is driven by an independent motor, with strong cutting force.
6. The double-layer work surface is treated with double wear resistance, which has high wear resistance and is more convenient for the replacement and maintenance of the workbench after several years.
7. There are 9 sets of upper feeding wheels and 4 sets of lower driving wheels. The feeding is strong, and the pressing type is pneumatic, so even if the thickness of the wood changes greatly, the pressing pressure is also fixed, and the thickness of the pressing material is wide, up to 35 mm. .
8. The electric oil supply pump automatically supplies oil and lubrication to the table surface to improve the smoothness of feeding.